February 23, 2015

TMD23

Today the Boogie is thankful for her teeth.
Peabody is thankful for water to drink.

I'm thankful for:
-Mr. A sleeping alllll night long last night. Here's hoping for another one tonight. It seems that as soon as I get him sleep-trained he cuts a huge molar or has the sniffles or something that sets us back, and my resolve to let him fuss is very weak in the wee hours of the morning plus I don't like him to bother Eric during the week, so once he's regressed it takes a while to find a couple of nights in a row to do it all over again!
-chocolate granola.
-lint rollers to remove the accursed dog fur that.is.everywhere.
-these shenanigans that go on almost every night after dinner. Usually Peabody is in the thick of things as well, I don't know why she wasn't a part of it now. Check out the crazy hair Mr. A is sporting. That boy needs a haircut.



I had a fifth thing but I can't remember it now ... What are you thankful for today?

1 comment:

Meleah said...

I can totally relate to the sleep training thing. It doesn't help that they're adorable and cuddly:). I keep thinking it's time to be firm, but then we have company and another week goes by. It'll happen eventually...