February 4, 2015

TMD4

Today I'm thankful for my Pops. It's his birthday so I've been thinking about him all day. :) When I was growing up he made sure to take me places with him sometimes, just us two. He always gave me a card or flowers or candy for Valentine's Day. Sometimes he would bring something special home for me, just because. He made sure I knew that he loved me! He still does that, and I'm so thankful for him. A girl couldn't ask for a better Pops.


I'm also thankful for:
-good ol' Google.
-a project turning out pretty well (pictures to come later this week.)
-a 45-degree day! That meant a walk around the block and kids playing in the yard. Mama Dog has gotten so fat I could barely buckle her harness around her.
-daylight at 5:30 p.m. I love longer days.

So? What are you thankful for?

No comments: