February 18, 2015

TMD18

Today the Boogie is thankful for Busy Books. They have a few but I just picked this one up last night so they were playing with it all day.

Peabody is thankful for vitamins. Huh. That kid is random.

I'm thankful for:
-my washer and dryer. How do five people generate SO MUCH LAUNDRY? I'm very very glad that I don't have to wash it all by hand and then go hang it outside in the freezing cold, or hang it all over inside my house.
-the Boogie's great attitude about school this year. There was much kvetching last year and honestly I was dreading the 2nd grade edition but it has hardly been an issue at all.
-the heat wave we had today. It must have gotten all the way up to 30 degrees.
-a backyard for kids to play in.


I saw this sentiment in a coffee shop the other day:
and I've been thinking about how true it is. So my last thankfulness is for coffee, and more coffee, good strong coffee, and half-and-half to go in it. 

No comments: