February 17, 2015

TMD17

I forgot to ask the girls again. I went grocery shopping after dinner and got home right as they were going to bed and that just completely threw me off my groove, man.

Although I don't know what my excuse was for all of the other times I forgot.

I'm thankful for:
-how pretty the snow looked this morning.
-township trucks that plow our roads.
-some help with shoveling from our friend and neighbor.
-a certificate for a free adjustment from my chiropractor that came in the mail today (timely, don't you think? After I'd been shoveling snow?)
-finding some good deals at the grocery store. Why, yes, I did buy eight pounds of butter. They weren't all for us ... but most of them were!
-the fact that the sky was still light at 6 p.m.
-these!





They make me think of spring.

What are you thankful for?

No comments: